Friday 22 March 2013

Adramelech (Fin) - Spring Of Recovery 7" (1992)

I have finally gotten around to changing all the links to a new uploading service.  Fuck that was annoying, not like I have any time to do this shit in the first place.  So everything should be back up and now I will be posting some more stuff up for you since all that shit is out of the way.


Adramelech (Fin) - Spring Of Recovery 7" (1992)

Nice little bit of Finnish Death Metal here.  Slow and doomy yet still crushing, like most Finnish Death Metal I guess.  The acoustic intro and outro is pretty haunting.  I found this one by accident and bought it just for the cover.  I do that with a lot of records and end up being disappointed, but not this time.  Highly recommended.


Tracklisting:
  1. Dethroned/Mortal God
  2. Revived
Country: Finnland
Bit Rate: 320kbps
Password: brownsock


Download

No comments:

Post a Comment