Saturday 12 January 2013

Axatak (Aus) - Sneak Attak (1984)


Axatak (Aus) - Sneak Attak (1984)

Ok, I don't actually own this demo and fuck do I want it so bad.  Someone sent me a copy of this on a CD a few years back and I don't actually remember who it was, but thanks!  I'm not usually one for demos, but FUCKING HELL!  I do have the EP from 1985 and let me tell you that compared to this demo its a pooncey, flapping, flowery piece of shit.  God, fuck.  It just doesn't compare.  This... THIS is what this band is all about, and this is all you need to hear.  This is their four best songs in all their raw glory.  No nice clean recordings like the EP, this is the god damn real thing in all its fist-fuckingly filthy glory.  People often compare this to Kiss, but I don't particularly like Kiss nor do I listen to them all that much so I couldn't really tell you if its true or not but I know that if they sound like Kiss, then whatever Axatak are doing, they are doing it right and Kiss are doing it wrong.  Simple.  I hope I've hyped this enough for you, now get it into you.  I don't care how or where you get it into yourself, just as long as its right now.

Tracklisting:
  1.  Rockin' Tonight
  2. Lipstick And Leather
  3. Shock Rock
  4. Warrior
Country: Australia
Bit Rate: 320kbps
Password: brownsock

Download

4 comments:

  1. Just oNe More Pie, Mum20 January 2021 at 08:31

    Hey man! Keen to hear this. could you re-upload the link when you can? Tack!

    ReplyDelete