Friday 9 August 2013

Diamond Head (UK) - Shoot Out The Lights 7" (1980)


Diamond Head (UK) - Shoot Out The Lights 7" (1980)

If you were to ask me what my favourite band of the NWOBHM was that wasn't Venom, it would be a very hard choice.  But more than likely I'd end up just saying Diamond Head.  Especially that first album, holy shit.  One thing it is missing is the track Shoot Out The Lights.  I have no idea why it was not included, time on the LP I guess, but shit.  That main riff is one hell of a riff and everything that makes their first album so good is present here.  It even has a different recording of Helpless, which I don't think sounds as powerful as it would on the album but that doesn't stop it from being fucking HELPLESS.  If you don't know it by now just go home.

Tracklisting:
  1. Shoot Out The Lights
  2. Helpless
Country: UK
Bit Rate: 320kbps
Password: brownsock

No comments:

Post a Comment