Monday 12 June 2017

Nasty Savage (USA) - Nasty Savage (1985)


Nasty Savage (USA) - Nasty Savage (1985)

My introduction to Nasty Savage was by chance picking up a record some really strange, surreal artwork and thinking, yea, this will do.  That album happened to be the 1988 Abstract Reality EP and I wasn't particularly impressed by it as much as I felt like I wanted to be.  It wasn't until a lot later I decided to give this one a try.  The artwork was just a logo, but I felt the logo was good enough to warrant a listen.  After getting my hands on a copy, just taking a look at the band photos on the back I knew this was going to be a lot better, something I would really enjoy.  After listening to this I quickly listened to it again straight away.  It just goes to show that usually when you have a band that looks like that you are in for something that sounds just like that too.  Usually, but sometimes I am quite disappointed.

Tracklisting:
  1. No Sympathy
  2. Gladiator
  3. Fear Beyond The Vision
  4. Metal Knights
  5. Garden Of Tempation (Intro)
  6. Asmodeus
  7. Dungeon Of Pleasure
  8. The Morgue
  9. Instigator
  10. Psychopath
  11. End Of Time
Country: USA
Bit Rate: 320kbps
Password: brownsock

No comments:

Post a Comment