Friday 16 June 2017

Pantera (USA) - I Am The Night (1985)


Pantera (USA) - I Am The Night (1985)

This is the last Pantera album I will touch, listen to, own and even want to know exists.  I don't care what you say or how many times you tell me that Power Metal is still a good album.  I refuse to give a fuck about it solely because of that cunt of a vocalist on there who I won't even fucking mention. Not on my fucking blog, not even out of anger, and there is plenty of that in regards to that sack of shit.

The music you say?  Well fuck, it's fucking good as fuck.  If I had to describe something similar I would say possibly Screaming For Vengeance if anything, very early 80's Judas Priest sounding.  And that's exactly what you fucking want.  The production is similar too, the bass doesn't kick you in the ballbag quite as hard as the previous album, but I believe it works a lot better that way for these songs as I think the songs on this album are a lot better than Projects In The Jungle.  Come On Eyes is probably my favourite song this band ever did.

Tracklisting:
  1. Hot And Heavy
  2. I Am The Night
  3. Onward We Rock
  4. D*G*T*T*M
  5. Daughters Of The Queen
  6. Down Below
  7. Come-On Eyes
  8. Right On The Edge
  9. Valhalla
  10. Forever Tonight
Country: USA
Bit Rate: 320kbps
Password: brownsock

No comments:

Post a Comment