Friday 27 March 2015

Razor (Can) - Evil Invaders (1985)


Razor (Can) - Evil Invaders (1985)

This is a monster of an album, but to me it just doesn't hold a torch to the first album.  Yes, the guitars sound huge and the drums sound so heavy they could crush your dick flat.  But the charm of the first album is the sharp, cutting aggressiveness, not the crushing weight heard here.  Its what I expect from a band called Razor.  Don't get me wrong, I love this album, but that is just one thing I think is lacking here.  Everything else is perfect, especially Sheepdog's vocals which are possibly the best he has ever done.  Most notable are screams in the end of Speed Merchants and Cut Throat.

Tracklisting:
  1. Nowhere Fast
  2. Cross Me Fool
  3. Legacy Of Doom
  4. Evil Invaders
  5. Iron Hammer
  6. Instant Death
  7. Cut Throat
  8. Speed Merchants
  9. Tortured Skull
  10. Thrashdance
Country: Canada
Bit Rate: 320kbps
Password: brownsock

1 comment:

  1. Thanks brother,

    Can I request the Witches Hammer compilations?

    http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Witches_Hammer/10187

    ReplyDelete