Saturday 17 September 2016

Exterminator (Bra) - Total Extermination (1987)


Exterminator (Bra) - Total Extermination (1987)

1987 was definitely a good year for extreme releases and this is about as extreme as it gets.  Not only are some of the songs in Portuguese, the songs in English are so broken that trying to understand what is being said is quite difficult to say the least.  So we got the best of both with that, which more than makes up for the lack of everything else present on this album.  It's so extreme in that when it's good it's good, when its bad, its BAD.  For example the musicianship.  They get some stuff going pretty well, it sounds evil as fuck and gets pretty heavy.  But all the while I think to myself, are these guys even playing the same song at the moment?  Whatever, I still love it.  If Fighting Against The Sky Angels isn't the best song title you've ever heard then I don't know what is.

Currently I only own the later bootleg which apparently has a lower sound quality than the original.  I can't really see the original as being so much better than what it is because of what it is, but I will soon have my hands on it and be able to see for myself.  The easy way to distinguish the bootleg is the bars on the window in the top left of the artwork are cut off and not visible.  I won't go into detail about why people say this album cover is so controversial, I think you can figure that one out yourself.

Tracklisting:
  1. The End
  2. Nightmare
  3. Exterminator
  4. Marchando Para A Morte
  5. Voyage To Hell
  6. Speed Metal
  7. March Of The Exterminator
  8. Pro Inferno Vou Te Levar
  9. Haunting The Church
  10. Fighting Against The Sky Angels
Country: Brazil
Bit Rate: 320kbps
Password: brownsock

1 comment:

  1. I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me.
    מדביר

    ReplyDelete