Tuesday 11 September 2012

Bengal Tigers (Aus) - Metal Fetish (1982)


Bengal Tigers (Aus) - Metal Fetish (1982)

Nice little EP coming out of Melbourne, Australia where the traffic lights sound totally weak.  This is the original Australian pressing from 1982 with 4 tracks.  I also have the worldwide release from 1984 which I will be uploading shortly.  It sounds to me that the two different pressings are also completely different recordings too.  I'm not sure, but I sort of prefer the worldwide press recordings, but they are both really good no matter how you look at it.  People are under the impression that the first track, Nine Lives, is actually a mistake and that it should be titled Got To Deliver.  Now from what I have found from talking to various people where I work who knew the band in the early 80's, that is false.  Yes, it is Got To Deliver, but at the time in 1982 it was titled Nine Lives.  Later on it was renamed Got To Deliver and released under that name on the 1984 release.  Hopefully that clears that up.  I'm sure someone will disagree, but there always has to be someone.

I've also added the 1984 international pressing on Heavy Metal Worldwide to download, as well as photos of the record itself and the German ZYX pressing which is the same as the Heavy Metal Worldwide release.

Tracklisting:
  1. Nine Lives
  2. Break And Bend
  3. Fallen Idol
  4. Pounding Energy
Country: Australia
Bit rate: 320kbps
Password: brownsock

Download (1982)
Download (1984)



No comments:

Post a Comment