Monday 10 September 2012

Zen Venom (Aus) - From Another Planet (1988)


Zen Venom (Aus) - From Another Planet (1988)

I'm taking a small break from Brazilian releases, so heres the first Australian release to be posted.  This is one of the most sought after Australian release, mainly for its fantasy album artwork, which is fucking killer if I don't say so myself.  The guitar work is top quality and the bass is really heavy at places, especially in the title track.  I think the vocals are an aquired taste for some though.  I know some Germans who are totally crazy about this release, just for its rarity.  They tell me how bad it is, but because its rare they are sexually attracted to it.  I'll never understand that...

Tracklisting:
  1. From Another Planet
  2. Brainwashed
  3. Kiss Of Death
  4. Fool's Gold
Country: Australia
Bit rate: 320kbps
Password: brownsock

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment