Thursday 16 May 2013

Acid (Bel) - Acid (1982)



Acid (Bel) - Acid (1982)

Absolutely amazing album from a band that seemed ahead of their time and is therefore completely left behind when talking about masterpieces.  The double kicks in this album are out of this world.  When I say that I don't mean they are technical or over the top or whatever the fuck people are into.  They are not overly fast but they are loud like a cannon and have a lot of power behind them, and that is what really gets my balls tingling.  Next thing about this is the vocals.  Anyone who knows me knows that I am a sucker for female vocalists in metal bands.  At the time of writing this I can't think of any female fronted metal band I love more than Acid.  This is definitely up there at the top.  Highly recommended.  If you aren't into female vocalists and only ever hear one band then make sure it is this one.

Tracklisitng:
  1. Acid
  2. Ghostriders
  3. Hell On Wheels
  4. Anvill
  5. Demon
  6. Hooked On Metal
  7. Woman At Last
  8. Five Day's Hell
  9. Heaven's Devils
  10. Satan
Country: Belgium
Bit Rate: 320kbps
Password: brownsock

Download

2 comments: