Saturday 18 May 2013

Sepultura (Bra) - Schizophrenia (1987)



Sepultura (Bra) - Schizophrenia (1987)

Today was my birthday, and who cares really, but I decided today was a good day to upload this.  Schizophrenia was the first metal album I ever heard so this is a special album for me.  Everything after this release cannot compare in my eyes.  This rip here is (obviously) the original gatefold pressing on Cogumelo Producoes (COG009).  So therefore it is superior in every possible way.

Tracklisitng:
  1. Intro
  2. From The Past Come The Storms
  3. To The Wall
  4. Escape To The Void
  5. Inquisition Symphony
  6. Screams Behind The Shadows
  7. Septic Schizo
  8. The Abyss
  9. Rest In Pain (R.I.P.)
Country: USA
Bit Rate: 320kbps
Password: brownsock

Download

3 comments:

  1. Thanks man for keeping metal alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot !!!
    Cheers from Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mono version? I hear one guitar only. Could you upload it again in stereo? Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete