Wednesday 22 May 2013

Carnivore (USA) - Carnivore (1985)



Carnivore (USA) - Carnivore (1985)

Back to a time when Roadrunner released good albums still comes this monstrous album.  This is another album that made me want to start uploading all these original vinyl rips.  I don't know the exact year as it has been re-released on CD many times now, but there was a remaster at some stage.  This is a remaster that, personally I think does wondrous things for the album.  The original was thin and a little lacking and had an extremely strange reverb effect on the vocals.  The remaster took away the vocal effects and made everything a lot louder and I can tell you that it fits in nicely with the overall theme of this album.  What I am getting at here is that not often do I hear of people talking about the original, and sometimes have never even heard it and aren't aware of how different it sounds.  So here it is, in all its post-apocalyptic glory.

Tracklisitng:
  1. Predator
  2. Carnivore
  3. Male Supremacy
  4. Armageddon
  5. Legion Of Doom
  6. God Is Dead
  7. Thermonuclear Warrior
  8. World Wars III And IV
Country: USA
Bit Rate: 320kbps
Password: brownsock

Download

2 comments:

  1. And I thought I was the only one who prefers the remaster...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love this version.

    ReplyDelete