Friday 17 May 2013

Sadus (USA) - Illusions (1988)


Sadus (USA) - Illusions (1988)

The original release of this crushing album in all of its glory.  Without doubt one of my favourite Thrash albums from the USA.  The bass guitar on this album is totally insane, especially in Twisted Face.  Speaking of face, I found this album at a local record fair and I was so shocked to have found something like this there that my faces reaction was not to different to the cover artwork.  I'm pretty sure that actually happened.  And speaking of cover artwork, fuck yeah, fucking awesome.  Brain Mushrooms.

Tracklisitng:
  1. Certain Death
  2. Undead
  3. Sadus Attack
  4. Torture
  5. And Then You Die
  6. Hands Of Fate
  7. Twisted Face
  8. Fight Or Die
  9. Illusions
  10. [Chemical Exposure]
Country: USA
Bit Rate: 320kbps
Password: brownsock

Download

2 comments:

  1. My favorite thrash record!! The sound on this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow man, I can't thank you enough for this, you don't know how much I wanted this :O thank you so fkign much for sharing this, finally, I have vinyl ripped version of my favorite album of all time. It sounds incredible and it's 320kb/s. I don't know if this is first press, but still wonderful, thank you so much really.

    ReplyDelete